SPF's Outer Haven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skits, Parodies, and Forums

+2
stark
Account Deleted
6 posters

A point of console disgression

Account Deleted
    Account Deleted
    LVL 9

Male Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

A point of console disgression Empty A point of console disgression

Post  Account Deleted Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:36 am

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=3411

See, it's the reason that piece of shit has more sales than other consoles...because it breaks over 5 times more than the others.
    stark
    stark
    N00b c4k3

Male Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

A point of console disgression Empty Re: A point of console disgression

Post  stark Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:52 am

Wait... how does more broken consoles equal more sales? Are you suggesting that when a person's console breaks, they don't send it in to get repaired, but are actually more motivated to go buy the exact same console again, despite the fact that it just broke? The only reason someone would do that is if the product is in fact far superior to anything else on the market. Since nobody really thinks that, I think there might be a flaw in your line of thought there.
    Zetsubou J
    Zetsubou J
    God-King

Male Number of posts : 49

Post  Zetsubou J Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Actually, I've had a few customers buy new 360s, because there's broke and there warranty had ended. They didn't buy new ones because it was "far superior," but because they had already invested so much in software.

Though I do view Account's statement to be an exaggeration, there is a bit of truth to it.
    Danji
    Danji
    Lord of the God-Kings

Male Number of posts : 73

Post  Danji Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:36 am

The last time I checked MS stated their progress in consoles shipped, not sold. Thus, broken consoles returned to wal-mart and exchanged for another WOULD show up on it.

Yea..I know several people who have been through a few to many 360s. Apparently Bob's manager has gone through 8. God damn.

Anyways, they generally don't want to switch consoles because all of their games that they own are for the 360. It would cost a ton of money to get all of the games they own for the PS3. Not that the PS3 has all of the good games on the 360..which is another reason why someone wouldn't want to switch. It's like trading apples for oranges sometimes...just that my orange doesn't charge me to keep it in my cupboard.

btw, censorship of the word 360 has been turned off for a while OP. Razz
    Account Deleted
    Account Deleted
    LVL 9

Male Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  Account Deleted Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:43 pm

Wait...you mean now I actually have to type out Piece of Shit everytime? Oh well...I guess it's worth the effort.
    VOG
    Voice of God
    Voice of God

Number of posts : 4

Post  VOG Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:50 am

Account Deleted wrote:Wait...you mean now I actually have to type out Piece of Shit everytime? Oh well...I guess it's worth the effort.
    IT HATH BEEN DECREED THAT YOU MUST TRY TO BE BELLIGERENT ON THIS BOARD. GOOD DAY.
    TheEjectButton
    TheEjectButton
    N00b c4k3

Male Number of posts : 9

Post  TheEjectButton Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Any fool who has his 360 break down on him/her deserves to have it break down on him/her. If one honestly read all those nifty papers that came with the console, one would realize that in the grapevine microsoft has stated that to take proper care of the console one must make a circle of candles, stab a picture of Uwe Bole whilst resiting the opening song for Happy Days then drink half a gallon of apple juice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:38 pm